Most potential buyers understand the reasons behind the need for a home inspection, but it is just as important for the seller.
Here are just a few reasons why a seller should get their home pre-inspected.
- Knowledge is power. The last thing you want to have happen when you are negotiating the sale of your house is to get caught off guard with an issue with the home that you did not realize. In today's market, you want to every detail of the house so that you can negotiate the highest price for your home.
- Personal Protection. In today's litigious society, you will want the comfort and peace that every detail of the home was disclosed before the sale of the home.
- Professionalism. In a market where buyers could potentially look at a hundred different homes, your best move is to make your home stand out. The less work the buyer has to do the easier the sale will be to close. Give potential buyers the path of least resistance and assurance that a home inspection provides.
Why an inspection?
- To equip your home for the Real Estate Market
- To gain a marketing advantage
- To be prepared for the buyer's questions with answers from a professional
- To correct things before they become a doubt in the buyer's mind
- To make your home the right house to buy